Get ready now to expand your network, build your knowledge, and improve your profession!
A Full Registration package offers:
- access to the exhibit hall beginning Friday evening
- the Symposium on the Future of Libraries and all related sessions
- discussion groups and meetings
- the ALA President's Program
- all speaker events, including the Auditorium Speaker Series
- award announcements
- a program book
- a conference bag
- and more!
- Full registration covers dates January 24 through January 28, 2020 and most sessions (not included are Institutes and optional ticketed events).
- An Exhibits Only pass will cover access to the exhibit floor on Sat., January 25 through Mon., January 27, 2020 only.
- In order to book a hotel room, you must be registered for the conference. To book your room, please use the link in your personalized dashboard found in your registration confirmation email.
2020 ALA Midwinter Meeting & Exhibits
Midwinter Meeting & Exhibits
*Must show proof of membership
Note: The majority of the conference will take place in the Pennsylvania Convention Center. Some sessions will occur at various, nearby hotels (dependent upon the sponsoring unit). Detailed location information for sessions will be available when the Scheduler opens.
If you experience difficulty in accessing the registration system with an assistive technology and experience, please call CompuSystems at 866-513-0760 or email [email protected].
If you require accessibility assistance to book your housing, please call onPeak at 800-584-9047, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST.
Accessibility options are offered throughout the Midwinter Meeting.
Conference Registration Incentive
ALA will continue to offer a cost savings for those who register for both the Midwinter Meeting & Exhibits and the Annual Conference & Exhibition hosted in any given year.
Midwinter full registrants that register by December 15, 2019 will receive a link to access discounted registration rates on January 14, 2020 - before the 2020 Annual Conference registration site opens to non-Midwinter Meeting registrants. This link will supply you with a discount (valid through February 17) that you can apply to your registration.
Find the Conference Registration Incentive discounted rates on the 2020 ALA Annual Conference & Exhibition website (Registration Rates page).