ALA Lounge and Networking Uncommons
Visit the ALA Lounge and Networking Uncommons!
Be sure to stop by the ALA Lounge and Networking Uncommons areas, conveniently located nearby registration.
You'll find amazing resources in the ALA Lounge:
- ALA Staff and Volunteers who can answer questions about ALA and ALA resources
- Resources and tools from ALA to help you better serve your community
- Comfy couches to read some of the galleys or toolkits you just picked up
- Friday, January 25 - 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday, January 27 - 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Monday, January 28 - 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
The Networking Uncommons space is an unstructured creative and meeting space and can be used in the following ways:
- Meetup location for small groups
- Impromptu talks about a topic you’re really passionate about
- Continuation of a group discussion after the official meeting
- Recharge yourself and your tech (BYOC – bring your own charger)
- A relaxation zone, complete with tables and coloring supplies
*A schedule to reserve space in Networking Uncommons will be available soon.
- Friday, January 25: 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 26: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday, January 27: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Monday, January 28: 8:00am – 5:00pm
These spaces are brought to you by ALA Membership. Learn more about ALA membership and how members save on ALA Midwinter and ALA Annual registration rates.
Attention Exhibitors/Vendors: To run activities or small meetings, please use your booth on the exhibit floor, the Customer Connect Lounge near the Exhibits Office, or contact ALA Conference Services to inquire about space options. Selling, marketing, and distributing commercial or non-ALA marketing materials will not be allowed in these spaces.